The pubic area remains a part of our body well hidden most of the time. But that does not mean that it does not need special care. On the contrary! A waxing done masterfully can sometimes count more than a super hairstyle.
You may not know, but for this special area there are several styles of epilation. Eventually, we all run away from the monotony of days and try to find all kinds of spices, and with their help we live new experiences every day.So, whenever you need to keep the area “fluffy” in a greater or lesser extent, the decision is yours. You just have to know how you like it more. However, please note, that in each salon different cosmeticians have their own versions of hair removal. So you might need to explain exactly what you need unless you want to wake up with not even a single hair left!
The most common styles of intimate waxing are:
Bikini hair removal – this method involves normal hair removing at the exceeding bikini line.It is best to choose this style if your first hair removal or if you want just a “cleaning”.
The Total bikini hair removal exceeds the bikini line and may include the upper pubic area to outline more precisely this area as, for example, if you were previously shaved using the Brazilian style.
Hollywood bikini hair removal involves removing pubic hair from all over the area, possibly with the exception of a small portion of the buttocks hair remaining untouched .
If you want to have the pubic area very fine, with most of the hair removed, but do not want to interfire in on the area between the buttocks, Hollywood bikini hair removal is the best solution for you.
Brazilian bikini waxing involves total removal of hair from the groin and buttocks. Sometimes a small triangular or a small band left on the front.
Brazilian bikini waxing is the perfect option if you want to wear bikini tanga or you like the feeling of “baby skin”.
Many women and even men are choosing for Brazilian waxing because they like the feeling resulting from total or almost total removal of hair in the intimate area.
How to prepare befor Brazilian waxing :
– make an appointment with at least a few days before or after menstruation period. In this period the skin is less sensitive and will support easier ” the aggression “.
– exfoliate slowly even the bikini area before going to the beautician using warm water.
– do not use any lotion in the bikini area.
– make sure the hairs are long enough in order to stick to the wax, but not too long because it hurts more than necessary.
– take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen some 30-45 minutes before the appointment if you’re worried about the pain.
How to take care of yourself after Brazilian waxing:
– do not wear tight underwear in the next few days.
– try not to touch your hands the freshly shaved area as this can encourages the appearance of folliculitis.
– it is recommended not to take hot bath for the day in which you are waxing – it’s not advisable to go to the solarium or sauna for the next two days.
If you want to have the pubic area very fine, with most of the hair removed, but do not want to interfere in on the area between the buttocks, Hollywood bikini hair removal is the best solution for you.